At Wire Tech EDM, Iinc. we are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to our website. In recognition of this commitment, Wire Tech EDM, Iinc. is in the process of making modifications to increase the accessibility and usability of this website, using the relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) as our standard. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have difficulty using this website, or with a particular web page or function on this site, please contact us by phone 562-596-2784. Ask for the Accessibility Coordinator. We will make all reasonable efforts to assist you.
Web Content Accessibility Request
For assistance use this form. It will go directly to our Accessibility Coordinator. They will contact you to make arrangements to insure you have full access to all of our services. If you find some aspect of our site that is not accessible to you we will attend to it immediately. Click this link to access the Accessibility Form:
Web Content Accessibility Request form
Accessibility Privacy Statement: We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, make a reservation, or any other arrangement.
ADA Web Accessibility Compliance Log
- Ran site against WAVE web accessibility tool as an extension of the Google Chrome browser.
- Corrected 5 class one errors dealing with navigation arrows on the opening slider.
- Increased contrast between background and foreground, check the site for errors.
- Eliminated 2 sections on the main page that were giving errors.
- Increased p font size.
- Changed footer background and text colors.
- Eliminated all contrast errors from the main page.
- Developed Web Accessibility page linked from the footer, accessible on all pages.
- Provide statement on accessibility as well as the number of the accessibility coordinator.
- Created a web accessibility form where a disabled person can send a message to the Web Accessibility Coordinator within the organization.
- Tested the form for accessibility. Removed CSS from the form. The form contains no critical issues, no warnings, and no contrast warnings.
- Added anti-spam capability to form. Link to form from the Web Accessibility web page.